Monday 5 December 2011

Past work - Concept sketches

Haven't posted anything for a while as some renovations to my house have kept me away from my computer of late but able to get back into things a bit more now..finally! Here are some 
of my old concept sketches from early 2010...seems such a long time ago now! They were for a brief/project for Tafe and were only to be taken as far as concept sketches and not finished pieces. I kinda like them both still so might start developing them a bit further.  



2 comments:

  1. These are two of my favourite sketches by Rebecca. I love the way she can give her characters so much beauty through her detail and flowing line work. Both of these images make me curious about their mysterious stories. Beautiful and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful soft pencil work, so dreamlike!

    ReplyDelete